Problem: I overslept (sadly enough, this happens quite often). So I’m in a rush, but still super hungry! So what for breakfast?
Solution: This Choco Mug Cake.
1) you only need a few ingredients;
2) it is ready in only a few minutes;
3) because of the goji berries and raw cacao powder, this is a very healthy breakfast full of antioxidants;
4) on top of that, it tastes great!
Same problem, looking for a solution? Don’t worry any longer, here is the recipe!
– 1 egg
– 3 tbsp oats flakes
– 1 banana
– 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
– 2 tbsp goji berries
– Honey (as much as you like. The more the sweeter)
Mash the banana in a big mug.
Add the egg, oats and honey. Stir !
Add the cacao and goji berries.
Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes et voila! Your mug cake is ready!
Serve your Choco Mug Cake on a plate and garnish with coconut.
– If you prefer not to use the microwave, you can also put the cake in the regular, preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes on 200 degrees celcius.
– I think blackberries go very well with it. I love the sour taste of the berries with the sweet taste of the mug cake.