This homemade sugar scrub is so simple and easy to make. And it does the trick just as well as any other kind that you buy in the store. Warning: I know this scrub smells delicious, but try using it on your skin instead of eating it!
– ¼ cup coconut oil
– 1 cup white sugar
– 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
– 1 tablespoon Lime Zest
– 2 drops of coconut extract if you like a little extra scent
- Make small portions. You have to use the scrub within 30 days of making it because of the peeled lemon in the recipe.
- If you microwave the coconut oil, make sure it is not too hot. Otherwise it will melt the sugar.
- You can use another type of oil for the scrub, but coconut oil will not leave a greasy layer on your body after using it.